Popular Cotswolds Village
It is often called the "Venice of the Cotswolds".
This beautiful village attracts bus loads of visitors during summer days.
If you want to avoid the onslaught of tourists to this village, try visiting earlier in the morning or late in the afternoon.
It is worth a visit on, though, and there are several attractions to check out.
- Cotswold Birdland - Featuring over 500 birds in garden, water and woodland setting
- Cotswold Perfumery - History of the perfume industry
- Cotswold Model Village - Village model built in 1937 to 1/9th scale
- Cotswold Motoring Museum & Toy Collection - home of "Brum" the little car from children's TV series
- Leisure Center - pool and sauna
Burton on the Water Hotels
- Old Manse Hotel
- Chester House Hotel - 1451 820286, 22 country ensuite bedrooms, pub and restaurant
- Dial House Hotel - 01451/182-2244, 14 rooms, 1698 English Country House on the River Windrush, the oldest surviving building in the village
- More Cotswolds Hotels
Here are a few Cotswold Cottages.....
Bed Breakfast Cotswolds
- Check out this page for Cotswolds B&Bs.
The Cotswolds are the perfect short break UK...make sure and visit charming Bourton on the Water.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.