There are plenty of seafood restaurants, quaint local restaurants and some fine dining options.
Girlfriend Getaways - Top Picks for Places to EatFor a girls getaway, I recommend from the restaurants below....breakfast at the Rod & Reel Pier for a fun "on the water" experience. Then coffee and a sandwich or quiche at Ginny's & Jane E's where you can also shop for antiques and gifts! Watching the sunset and dinner at the casual Sand Bar or award-winning Beach Bistro is a great way to end the day.
Fine Dining - Anna Maria Style.....
for a Romantic Weekend Getaway
- Ooh La La - Cuisine with an international flair, great desserts.
- Award winning "best food on the Gulf Coast" by the Zagat Guide. On the beach.
- The Waterfront Restaurant - across from the Anna Maria Island City Pier. Interesting entrees, outdoor dining, serving lunch and dinner.
- Sign of the Mermaid - Set in a small cottage, intimate atmosphere, nightly specials.
- The Sandbar Restaurant - Varied menu, nightly entertainment, beautiful setting right on the beach, fun place for casual outdoor lunch. If you are thinking of an Anna Maria Island Wedding or even a Bradenton Beach Wedding check out the newly renovated Sandbar.
Anna Maria Seafood Restaurants
- Anna Maria City Pier
Other Anna Maria Island Restaurants
- Duffy's - Casual, lots of locals, good hamburgers.
- Hurricane Hanks - Bar atmosphere, ribs, darts.
- Minnie's - Inexpensive, great place for "small town diner"-style breakfast or lunch.
- Ginny's & Jane E's - Very cute little coffee shop cafe in an antique/gift shop. Locals hang out here.
Here is another restaurant recommended by a visitor.
Don't forget to check out the Bradenton Beach Restaurants page on this website with other ideas for places to eat on Anna Maria Island.
Enjoy eating at these unique and delicious restaurants on your Anna Maria Florida Beach Getaway!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.