Top 5 Things To Do In Dallas
Throw away your troubles and take some time for yourself. If you want to relax and have a great time come to Dallas, Texas!
There are so many things to do the list is endless. Here are the top 5 exciting things to do in Dallas:
1. Nightlife! Dallas is huge on nightlife. The streets of Deep Ellum are filled with live music venues. The popular Club Dada hosts an eclectic mix each week to keep you hopping! Other nightlife options include the Kitschy Bar of Soap in Fair Park and Lizard Lounge on Swiss Avenue.
2. Dining! Dallas, TX has the most amazing restaurants you will visit. Bob's Steak & Chop House and Al Biernat's are top steakhouses, and Sonny Bryan’s serves up the most mouth-watering beef brisket. Japanese Teppo and eclectic Abacus are also eclectic restaurants that have received rave reviews.
3. Attractions! Whether it be the historic Fort Worth Stockyards or the Dallas World Aquarium, the Dallas area provides a plethora of activities to keep you on your toes! The West End is a historic warehouse district that now features over 100 shops and restaurants. It is a must see.
4. Shopping! Dallas is covered with shops of all sorts. Whether you have clothing needs or just like to gaze at antiques, this is the town for you! There is the uptown shopping district to the sprawling suburban malls.
5. Sightseeing! Dallas has so much to see! There is an inspiring group of nine larger-than-life bronze statues commemorates the wild mustang you can see while on the McKinney Avenue Trolley. Thanksgiving Square is an amazing sight to see. This impressive site celebrates the concept of gratitude and its expression in world religions. Come and discover Dallas!