a charming neighborhood
- Take a walk down Chestnut Street, the "main drag".....with lots of delicious, interesting restaurants, deli, and fun shops.
- Try a restaurant..."chill out" at a sidewalk cafe or try a couple of recommendations from my nephew who lives in the Marina....
- Take a stroll through this lovely affluent neighborhood of beautiful homes.
- Palace of Fine Arts has a beautiful setting and contains the Exploratorium.
- Marina Green overlooks the Bay and is full of activity with cyclists, walkers and Frisbee players.
This "laid back" neighborhood is a great place to get away from the "hustle and bustle" of the city and slow down a bit.
Discover fantastic travel destinations with my Site Map...... a list, by location, of the pages on this website.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.